Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Tab page problem help needed
Tab page problem help needed [message #156340] Tue, 24 January 2006 16:04 Go to next message
vinodkumarn
Hello all,

I have 8 tabs in my form and has different items in each tab. it has 2 seperations, Top single record based on block A and table A and bottom multi record based on block B and table A. (both blocks are based on same table but exists on 2 different block bcos of some functionality we had to design like this)

I have implemented a functionality where in i have a button called COPY and if user selects an item A from top block and click on COPY, the system will copy the value in item A from block A to same item A in block B only where checkbox is clicked(i have a checkbox in bottom multi record block). now everything is working fine.

my question is the checkbox which is in multi record block can be placed in only one tab, now it is in first tab but what should i do if i want to have checkbox in all the tab and based on the selection of the checkbox the diff items in diff tabs should be copied

please tell how to do this also let me know if anyone did not understand my question

Thanks
Vinod
Re: Tab page problem help needed [message #156343 is a reply to message #156340] Tue, 24 January 2006 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Create more checkboxes and assign one to each tab. Then put the different code against the different checkboxes to handle each tab's different movement requirements.

David

[Updated on: Tue, 24 January 2006 16:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tab page problem help needed [message #156530 is a reply to message #156340] Wed, 25 January 2006 09:58 Go to previous message
vinodkumarn
I want to create only one checkbox and as the user changes the tab, the position of the checkbox will move to the diff tabs.

i do not want to create 8 checkboxes.

how to do this

Vinod
Previous Topic: [URGENT] navigation from canvas to canvas
Next Topic: Synchronise multiple lists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:32:15 CDT 2024